Wednesday 14 September 2016

LONGRICH ALKALINE CUP




Acidic environment in your body can cause many problems: blood has difficulty in carrying oxygen; bones are losing calcium leading to osteoporosis; it helps cancer growth, obesity, fatigue, etc. To prevent these health problems, drink Alkaline Water.
This is one of the amazing products from Longrich everyday products. It's features include
  • Balances pH level of water (counters acidity of water), thus helping to flush away any acidic content in the body.
  • Enables mineral to reach the cell and a safe way to disarm free radicals.
  • Prevents chronic diseases, reduces cholesterol in the body.
  • Help the body absorb the vital minerals and nutrient more effectively. 
  • Enhance immunity, prevent diseases and protect the liver.
  • It clears tipsiness and drunkenness no matter how much you drink
TESTIMONY FROM A USER
I am a living witness of the Longrich pi cup. The very acute ulcer that I had almost killed me. So how did it work? Being an alkaline cup, it kept on reducing the acidity in my stomach which was produced by the multiple ulcer wounds thereby allowing the wounds to heal naturally. It will interest you to know that the doctors were already suggesting a major surgery to cut off the bad part of my intestines but I was sure that I also had multiple wounds in my stomach walls not just my intestines. I was so fragile and weak . I couldn't do anything. Sat down all day. At a point, my legs couldn't carry me. I couldn't stand noise or dare look at any bright light.

The fear of dying and leaving my little cute kids worsened my situation. I had severe heart palpitations, severe acidosis, high BP etc. My immune system was very low. I could only eat boiled yam without stew or oil. Skinny is a better word, I was bony. Longrich pi cup reduced drastically the acidity, boosted my energy and allowed the wounds to gradually heal.

I'm very healthy now. I'm living a normal life, eating everything and most importantly with a burst of energy. My testimony has also helped a lot of ulcer patients that's why I love sharing. I must tell you that I also checked what I ate. I stayed off junk food, carbonated soft drinks, fried foods and drank lots of water especially in the morning. This made the cup work faster.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CUP
- Boil your water and pour into Longrich pi cup filling up to the level marked close to the topmost part of the cup. 
- Gently place the pi cup cover back and tighten 
- Shake rigorously for 10 minutes. 
- Pour water out 
- Repeat same process once more and your pi cup is ready for use 

NOTE: After cup activation, to convert your normal drinking water to pi water, you need to shake very well for about 10 minutes depending on the state of the drinking water you want to convert. If the drinking water is neutral it will take a lesser period of time maybe 5 minutes vigorous shaking. If it's acidic it will take up to 10 minutes or more. 
For those who intend to drink pi water much later maybe in like 1-2 hours time, you may not need to do any vigorous shaking. Just fill your pi cup with drinking water and wait till when you are ready to drink.

For purchase, contact 08075154474.

Disclaimer: Using the Alkaline cup is not a substitute for medical checks and doctors consultation. The use of the cup is only advisory not meant to replace prescription.

58 comments:

  1. Please how much does this pi cup go for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pi cup goes for N23,000. Buzz me on saintvalng@gmail.com for other info and purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How often can I drink from the cup in a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Owas. For first time user, drinking amount should increase from 1 cup per day gradually to normal daily amount.

      Delete
  4. If anyone is South Africa need Longrich PI cup or want to be a Longrich distributor pls call Albee @ 072 7322 015. I will help you join....

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a Longrich Alkaline cup. Got it late 2016. I have not used it in about 5 months now, Can i go right back to using it? How long do I use it for before I have to change it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After using the PI cup for 6 months, soak the cup with white vinegar for half an hour , clean with water and dry it under sunshine to reactivate the energy molecules. Replace filter after around 4 cleanings (2yrs). Hope this help
      For more info pls call 072 7322 015

      Delete
    2. If the pi cup falls on the floor will it affect it's work?

      Delete
  6. Do you remove the filter before drinking the water or you drink with the filter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shake the bottle with water 30 times or leave water for 1 to 3 minutes the take off the filter to drink. Leaving water for too long in the bottle can be detrimental to your health as you will consume too much alkaline...

      Delete
  7. Can a breastfeeding mum use this cup for weight loss,how often should I drink the water,I had the cup since five years ago without opening it. Can I still use it or should I discard. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes you can still use your PI Cuplease. You are recommended to change the filter after 6 months of use. Fir more info in the PI cup you can whatsapp me on +27724623120

      Delete
  8. The PI cup is safe for a breastfeeding mom. The PI cup is beneficial for both you and the baby as you will be drinking healthier water. You are recommended to change the filter after 6 months of use. If unsure please whatsapp me on +27724623120. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it safe for pregnant mothers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I would recommend you talk to your doctor first.

      Delete
  10. Can i use The pi cup if am on certain medications

    ReplyDelete
  11. How many times should I drink the water a day or should only finish a thermos a day? I don't use it yet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For first time user, drinking amount should increase from 1 cup per day gradually to normal daily amount.

      Delete
  12. Can it be used for weight loss and how many cup can I take if is used for weight lost

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes it is good for weight loss take a cup a day if you are a first timer then gradually increase to ur normal in take of water contact me to get more info abt the cup or to get urs +237671028922

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I have the cup and I want to lose weight ugently. How long should I activate it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. how do you change the filter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pleasethe cloth inside the the package is for what

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do I change the filter after 6 months?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have had the cup for some time now about three years how do I clean and also know that it is still potent

    ReplyDelete
  19. How ofter/times should I drink from d cup daily.
    I drink water a lot and at intervals, say at least I drink water hourly.
    Should t just be drinking from the cup continuously???
    Does it have any negative effect?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pls I just got my picup however activating it is an issue for mee. Ave tried hot water and waited for 30 minutes then shaking for 3 and 5 minutes.
    Took the water to lab it still same as normal water

    ReplyDelete
  21. How do I know that my cup is activated please.I just git it and I wantbto start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pls how am.I suppose to activate the cup as a first time user because I just bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. In case I don't want o drink water, can I leave the cup empty till I'm thirsty?

    ReplyDelete
  24. To buy the cup and other products in Nigeria call me on 08110111418.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can someone drink this water immediately after eating

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alkaline water is not a medicine nor a drug. It is the cleanest form of drinking water.
    It has no acidic content and no toxin.
    You can drink I'd as much as you can drink normal water. The only difference is that this one is very clean. Do you take permission form the doctor before eating healthy food?
    If you have alkaline cup, you don't have to drink any other water as that will amount to reitroducing the impurities water from the alkaline cup is trying to eliminate.

    ReplyDelete
  27. During activation of my pi cup the water donot change, how will I know that, it is activated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a water tester and test the water from the cup. +2348035549813

      Delete
  28. My pi cup fell down heavily on the tiles ,I hope it's still in very good condition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely should be. It's the stones inside that activates the water.

      Delete
  29. Ave not really felt any effect of the Alkaline water ever since have been using it. I practically drink from it 24/7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely s doing what physical eyes might not detect .Confirm with a water tester that the water is truly now alkaline. +2348035549813

      Delete
  30. How do you know if your pi-cup still works? I put iceblock in my pi-cup, I don't know if it still works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instruction says use only room temperature water. You shouldn't have done that. Use a water tester to test if the water is still alkaline.+2348035549813

      Delete
  31. For further enquiries on the #Picup or #AlkalineCup or purchase, do contact me on call or WhatsApp at +2348035549813. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Is drinking water from the pi cup good for a pregnant woman

    ReplyDelete
  33. If you need the alkaline cup around Mowe axis please contact me on 07063532478

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can I make tea and put in my alkaline cup?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have activated mine today but it didn't give me alkaline water, the water was light green colour. What should i do. I just bought mine yesterday am I sure is in good shape? Pls. I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. If you need for your friends and relatives in Zimbabwe, app me on +263713256482

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just activated mine but for only 5 min.is it really ok for use or I should repeat activation please

    ReplyDelete
  41. Can children age 1-above drink from the Pi cup? If yes what is the quantity?

    ReplyDelete
  42. How and where can I replace the filter

    ReplyDelete
  43. Can drinking from Pi cup only cure infection

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone.